× Dashboard Your Page Edit Profile Payment Settings Ko-fi Received Ko-fi Given Following Explore Creators
Widgets API Help Account
🚀 Ko-fi Gold
Log off

Buy a Coffee for Lovelli Fuad

ko-fi.com/lovellifuad

About

I'm a full-stack freelancer starting my very own art practice under The Minimal Web. I once completed a data science specialization course. A large portion of my time is spent on acquiring digital skills, learning languages, testing things, designing, and making things. I'm more of the cultural creative type.

Lovelli Fuad
Hi, everyone! I'm raising fund for my web project, Inti Binti. It is about working from home.

The page is now live and ready for your input. I really appreciate your taking the time to show some support. All donations will be used to fund the project, web hosting, content creation, illustration, and to advertise the project online. I'm allocating about 30% of my present schedule to this project, and the other 70% to the freelancing and illustration aspect of my days.

*Please consider donating to make sure that I can continue with working from home.
loading

Lovelli Fuad's Feed

loading

Ko-fi helps creators get support from people who love what they do.

Get Your Free Page

Ko-fi Gold

Gold helps creators build a monthly income stream and helps keep the community free.

Find Out More
loading