Howdy! I am a collaborator, artist, & builder.
More than likely if you're here it's because you saw me on Twitter. Online, I have open conversations and share information about things like: autism, stimming, race, racism, mental health, equity, ect. I also have a personal drive do work in the spaces of things that I discuss.
Supporting my Ko-fi isn't just supporting the content that I create online, but it's also supporting the work that I do in communities that is often unpaid.
A few ways that this money will be used
• to pay any personal emergency bills
• to buy stim toys & sensory gear for autistic events
• to pay for live captions & sign language interpreters for events
• to support other disabled & BIPoC artists/organizers
• to help ease the financial stress of being a disabled BIPoC artist/organizer who has a habit of donating their work
Thank you for your support!
For anyone interested in contributing monthly support my Patreon is Patreon.com/lilririah