Howdy! I am a collaborator, artist, & builder.
More than likely if you're here it's because you saw me on Twitter. Online, I have open conversations and share information about things like: autism, stimming, race, racism, mental health, equity, ect. I also have a personal drive do work in the spaces of things that I discuss.
More recently, I have begun to explore things such as abolition, restorative/transformative justice, disability justice, and other frameworks that have helped me to better understand how to be about solidarity and peer support, as we build systems that benefit everyone rather than continue cycles of harm.
Supporting my Ko-fi isn't just supporting the content that I create online, but it's also supporting the work that I do in communities that is often unpaid.
A few ways that this money will be used
• to pay any personal emergency bills
• to buy stim toys & sensory gear for autistic events
• to pay for live captions & sign language interpreters for events
• to support other disabled & BIPoC artists/organizers
• to help ease the financial stress of being a disabled BIPoC artist/organizer who has a habit of donating their work
Thank you for your support!
For anyone interested in contributing monthly support my Patreon is Patreon.com/lilririah
You understand Ko-fi is a listing platform only and doesn't guarantee or endorse creator content. Any disputes, errors, revision requests or other communication will be made directly with the seller. Ko-fi is not responsible for refunds or disputes resulting from this transaction.