I am a self-taught software engineer specializing in Linux development with a passion for good code, sharing knowledge and open source software.
You might know me as the inventor and primary developer of the Looking Glass project which enables people to use Windows from Linux for demanding 3D applications such as CAD and AAA Gaming.
Other projects I have contributed to include:
* Linux Kernel (AMD NPT Bug and other AMD PCI issues)
* Kodi (Engineer of the agnostic AudioEngine)
* stm32flash (Inventor and original developer)
* Bareos Backup (various fixes)
* mod_rpaf (various enhancements)